Advanced Course in Tung's Acupuncture
(in both Chinese and English)
This classes focuses on:
- Advanced teaching of theories and special clinical applications
- Tung’s techniques and method (special treatment for hard and difficult diseases)
- Case studies on Tung’s Acupuncture (including Master Tung and Dr. Wei Chieh Young’s case studies)
- Tung’s and Dr. Young’s palm diagnosis (palm assessment)
- Tung’s Acupuncture combination points
* Upon completion of the classes, students will be able to use an average of 4 or less needles in combination of points to treat many diseases.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|9:00-12:30||The advanced theories, essential tips, and techniques of Tung's Points (Nei- Nan Jing, Yi Jing)||The integrated application for the fourteen channels and Tung's points(1) (From channel and the related point penetrate deeply to Tung's points)|
|12:30-1:30||Lunch Time||Lunch Time|
|1:30-5:30||The advanced theories, essential tips, and techniques of Tung's Points (Dong Qi, Gian Yin, and Dao Ma)||The integrated application for the fourteen channels and Tung's points (2) One needle treatment of Tung's points|
|Day 3||Day 4|
|9:00-12:30||Tung’s Acupuncture combination points. Case studies on Tung’s Acupuncture||The advanced treatment for the common seen diseases and difficulty diseases (2)||12:30-1:30||Lunch Time||Lunch Time|
|1:30-5:30||The advanced treatment for the common seen diseases and difficulty diseases (1)||The advanced treatment for the common seen diseases and difficulty diseases (3) Palm Diagnosis of Tung's and Young's|
- In Mandarin Chinese with English Translation.
- Class contents may be slightly changed or modified.
- The four-day course is approved for 30 California and NCCAOM CEU.
- PRE-REQUISITE: Only students who have completed "Complete Courses of Tung's Acupuncture" can register for this course.
- The tuition is US$XXX. Registration starts today.
Register is complete when we receive your $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Deposit postmarked before August 15 to receive $100 discount
- Deposit postmarked September 15to receive $50 discount
- The balance is due on-site on the first day of seminar (cash or check only).
- To complete registration:
Send/Email/Fax completed registration form (PDF).
Fax: (626) 581-1688.
Send: Chinese Medical Center | 19161 Colima Road | Rowland Hts, CA 91748
*Mail a non-refundable check deposit of $100 payable to Dr. Wei Chieh Young
- No tuition refund for any cancellation made after class begins.
BEST WESTERN EXECUTIVE INN,
18880 E. Gale Ave.,
Rowland Hts., CA91748,
TEL: (626) 810-1818.
(Next to Highway 60, and 25 minute drive from Ontario airport. 15% discount off hotel rates for seminar attendees. If you would like to share a room with someone, please contact us at 626-581-1755, and we will help you find a roommate.)