PRE-REQUISITE: 4-day course of The Complete Course of Tung’s Acupuncture.
The Complete Course of Tung’s Acupuncture covers all the special points, but time constraints allows that only commonly used points are demonstrated. Many other points and certain difficult-to-locate points are the reason this additional class is offered. In this class, the instructor will needle the points for demonstration and instruct the students for group practice. This class is designed for new students to learn Tung’s Acupuncture and also great for experienced students as review.
|9:00AM-10:00AM||Locating the points of the Fingers and Hands|
|10:00AM-11:00AM||Locating the points of the Forearm and Upper Arm|
|11:AM-12:00PM||Locating the points of the Plantar side of the Foot
Locating the points of the Medial and Dorsal Side of the Foot
|1:00PM-2:00PM||Locating the points of the Leg|
|2:00PM-3:00PM||Locating the points on the Thigh|
|3:00PM-4:00PM||Locating the points of the Ear, Head, and Face|
|4:00PM-5:00PM||Locating the points of the Back and Chest|
|5:00PM-6:00PM||Addendum and Review|
- In Mandarin Chinese with English Translation.
- Class contents may be slightly changed or modified.
- The four-day course is approved for 30 California and NCCAOM CEU.
- PRE-REQUISITE: Only students who have completed "Complete Courses of Tung's Acupuncture" can register for this course.
- The tuition is US$160. Space is limited and priority will be given in the order in which registration is received.
- The balance is due on-site on the first day of seminar (cash or check only).
- To complete registration:
Send/Email/Fax completed registration form (PDF).
Fax: (626) 581-1688.
Send: Chinese Medical Center | 19161 Colima Road | Rowland Hts, CA 91748
*Mail a non-refundable check deposit of $100 payable to Dr. Wei Chieh Young
- No tuition refund for any cancellation made after class begins.
BEST WESTERN EXECUTIVE INN,
18880 E. Gale Ave.,
Rowland Hts., CA91748,
TEL: (626) 810-1818.
(Next to Highway 60, and 25 minute drive from Ontario airport. 15% discount off hotel rates for seminar attendees. If you would like to share a room with someone, please contact us at 626-581-1755, and we will help you find a roommate.)