Tung's Acupuncture Workshop
Full Foundation with Hands-on Point Locating Practice
Instructors: Dr. Michael Chung & Nestor Bittelman
Hosted by: Dr. Wei-Chieh Young
Starting this year, the fundamental course of Tung’s Acupuncture held in Los Angeles will be taught by Dr. Young’s disciples Michael Chung and Nestor Bittelman. Dr. Young is passing on the torch to his disciples to build the fundamental knowledge of Tung's Acupuncture in the next generation of students while Dr. Young focuses on instructing in overlooked and advanced areas of TCM.
This course will be taught in English, with three days of lecture followed by a fourth day of hands-on practice in point location. It will cover the Tung's points, needling techniques/method, indication, and application.
This course will qualify as the pre-requisite course for other advanced course taught by Dr. Young including Yi-Jing, One Needle Therapy, Shan Han Lung, and etc.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|9:00-12:00||Introduction, Theories and Needling Methods of Tung's Acupuncture||Points on 44.00, 55.00, and 66.00 Location & Indication|
|12:00-13:00||Lunch Time||Lunch Time|
|13:00-17:45||Points on 11.00, 22.00, 33.00 and 44.00 Location & Indication, Q&A, Case Studies||Points on 77.00 and 88.00 Location & Indication, Q&A, Case Studie0|
|Day 3||Day 4|
|9:00-12:00||Points on 99.00, 1010.00 Location & Indication||Locating the points of 11.00, 22.00, 33.00, 44.00, 55.00, 66.00 **Instructors will needle the points for deomnstration and instruct the students for group practice.||12:00-13:00||Lunch Time||Lunch Time|
|13:00-17:45||Points on DT.00, VT.00 and Addendum Location & Indication, Q&A, Case Studies||Locating the points of 77.00, 88.00, 99.00, 1010.00, DT.00, VT.00 and Addendum **Instructors will needle the points for deomnstration and instruct the students for group practice.|
- Presented In English.
- Class contents may be slightly changed or modified.
- The four-day course is approved for 30 California and NCCAOM CEU.
- The tuition is US $900.
- Registration is complete when we receive your $100 non-refundable deposit.
- PayPal Invoice or Check postmarked before Sep. 10, 2016 to receive $100 discount
- PayPal Invoice or Check postmarked before Oct. 10, 2016 to receive $50 discount
- Balance paid by Oct. 20, 2016
- No tuition refund for any cancellation made after class begins.
- To start registration, please fill out the registration form.
- If you choose to pay by PayPal Invoice, we will email you a Paypal Invoice.
- If you choose to pay by check, please post the check (payable to : Dr. Wei-Chieh Young) to: CHINESE MEDICAL CENTER // 19161 Colima Road // Rowland Heights, CA 91748
- For any questions or issues, please contact the Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST WESTERN EXECUTIVE INN,
18880 E. Gale Ave.,
Rowland Hts., CA91748,
TEL: (626) 810-1818.
(Next to Highway 60, and 25 minute drive from Ontario airport. 15% discount off hotel rates for seminar attendees. If you would like to share a room with someone, please contact us at 626-581-1755, and we will help you find a roommate.)